A traditional palletizer can be damaged down right into low-level as well as top-level palletizers. A low-level palletizer begins with items being communicated and also turned as called for by the pallet pattern. The instances after that struck an end quite as well as support versus each other to create a row. This row is pressed onto a layer-forming table.
Rows are consistently constructed in this way till a whole layer is based on the layer-forming table. The layer-forming table after that increases or decreases to the proper elevation, and also a pole dancer plate below the layer of items pulls back carefully transferring items onto a pallet. Layers are constantly transferred in this fashion to a fully-loaded pallet is created. The finished pallet is after that released, a vacant pallet is given right into the exact same place, as well as the procedure repeats.
A top-level palletizer runs in a comparable fashion to a low-level palletizer, other than rather than elevating as well as decreasing complete layers of situations and also transferring them onto a pallet, the situation layers stay fixed and also the pallet is increased and also decreased as needed. Top-level pallet furniture additionally permit items to be developed right into layers at a lot greater rates than low-level palletizers.
Benefits of Conventional Palletizers:.
- Simpler to fix, assistance, and also run without unique training.
- A solitary system can take care of as much as 2 -3 SKU’s at the same time.
- Usually will set you back much less than a robot palletizer with a solitary or double infeed.
- As much as 15 cases/min for low-level palletizers.
- As much as 150 cases/min for top-level palletizers.
- Palletizes situations, bags, as well as various other cube-shaped items.
Although this is just a review of the fundamental components as well as benefits of the robot as well as traditional palletizers, with any luck it will certainly assist you to determine which innovation is best for your warehouse.